Be HeardAs a father you are important to the future of our country
If you feel the Australian Brotherhood of Fathers has valid issues and believe that more fathers need to stand up fro their rights and demand change to current policies then we need to hear from you!
Here is a list of proactive things you can do to change the system for Australian fathers and our children.
You can either remain part of the problem or become part of the solution. By working together you can help us bring change!
- Join the social network pages on Twitter and Facebook and share the updates and hash tags #21fathers & #notyourright
- Support our work and help raise much needed funds by purchasing branding products in our online shop.
- Reach out to other people in your community that are dealing with the same problems and get them on board.
- Take part in the national Direct Action campaigns in capital cities or start a team in your town if you are regional.
- Register to join the ABF and have your voice heard in parliament.
As a father you are important to the future of our country and the future of your children. Keep up to date with our news and try to attend the public meetings. We hope to see you somewhere in the country soon. Change is coming.