The CodeThe ABF has a code of conduct
Being a father means more than providing genetic material during conception.
The life you live is no longer yours alone, there are eyes watching and lessons to be taught and learnt.
The ABF has a code of conduct that we suggest all fathers should consider.
- Live each day with courage.
- Love your kids no matter what.
- Be the parent you wish you had.
- Respect yourself and respect others.
- Be better than yesterday.
- Violence is never an option.
- Keep your body & mind strong and healthy.
- Some things are not for sale.
- Obey the law.